96) Appraisal interviews more effective when specific examples regarding performance : 1413453
96) Appraisal interviews are more effective when specific examples regarding performance are provided.
97) When a person is accused of poor performance during an appraisal feedback interview, a supervisor can best handle the situation by focusing on performance rather than the individual.
98) Changing work procedures and providing additional training are common aspects of performance management.
99) Goal alignment requires the use of computerized systems to measure employee progress towards performance goals.
100) When implementing a performance management program, employers should make coaching and developmental support part of the feedback process.
101) Performance management programs necessitate modern technology systems.
102) ActiveStrategy is an iPhone app that allows managers and employees to monitor performance management goals.
103) Basing performance reviews on subjective performance data helps ensure fairness.
104) In order to ensure fair performance reviews, employers should modify appraisal procedures in consideration of an employee's seniority and position.
105) Both the alternation ranking method and critical incident method are based on objective criteria.