71) The Third Wave of Democratization was partially triggered by : 1418867
71) The Third Wave of Democratization was partially triggered by improved communication systems.
72) Research indicates that democracy is declining around the world and that totalitarian regimes are increasing.
73) According to EIU research, 37% of the world's population live in full democracies.
74) The Washington Consensus promotes democracy, freedom, the rule of man, and human rights.
75) Civil strife, tax discrimination, weak legal systems, and terrorist actions are political risks faced by MNEs operating in foreign countries.
76) Managers who take an active approach to political risk management are likely to rely on statistical modeling to quantify the precise degree of political risk.
77) Political risk insurance is more likely to be purchased by MNEs that apply an active approach to political risk management.
78) Multilateral development banks encourage development in risky environments through financial incentives.
79) The political system of a country refers to the laws that regulate actions, along with the processes by which those laws are enforced and by which redress for grievances is acquired.
80) A common law system is based on tradition, judge-made precedent, and usage in which the courts assign a preeminent position to existing case law to guide dispute resolution.