71) Although the broadening of product lines handled increases distribution : 1419070
71) Although the broadening of product lines handled increases distribution efficiencies, too broad a line can create problems in selling.
72) Market diversity, government intervention, and currency fluctuations complicate international pricing decisions.
73) Antidumping regulations of the WTO allow countries to establish restrictions against any exports that fail to meet quality standards.
74) A company that exports products at a price lower than its domestic market price is using a skimming policy abroad.
75) A company that prices its products at a desired margin over cost is using a cost-plus strategy.
76) High inflation might cause a company to gain advantages by selling more on credit.
77) When the currency value in the location where a company produces becomes stronger, the company most likely needs to adjust its margins downward to be competitive in export markets.
78) A push strategy is most likely preferable to a pull strategy when goods are sold using self-service distribution.
79) A push strategy is most likely preferable to a pull strategy when the price of the product is high relative to incomes.
80) In developing economies, international businesses typically use push strategies for their products.