61. According to the USDA, 2 cups of raw leafy : 1400656
61. According to the USDA, 2 cups of raw leafy greens is considered 1 cup from the vegetable group.
62. According to the USDA, 1 cup of 100% fruit juice and cup of dried fruit are both equal to 1 cup from the fruit group.
63. According to recent studies, skipping breakfast is an effective way to promote weight loss and provide satiety throughout the day.
64. Although more energy dense, one doughnut has a lower satiety index than one banana.
65. Based on current studies, eating later in the day has been seen to be less satisfying, and thus promotes overeating in the evening hours.
66. Food labels are under the strict control of and regulation by the CDC.
67. Ingredients on the food label must be labeled in ascending order by weight, with the heaviest items listed last.
68. There are no DVs listed on a nutrition label for trans fat, sugars, and protein.
69. The DV for protein is listed if the food is being marketed for children under the age of 4.
70. Structure/function claims can be made on both foods and dietary supplements.