111.In , the leader favors a consensual and collaborative process, and : 1402253
111.In , the leader favors a consensual and collaborative process, and influence derives from relationships rather than position power and formal authority.
112. are the distinguishing personal characteristics of a leader, such as intelligence, honesty, and appearance.
113. is the extent to which the leader is mindful of subordinates, respects their ideas and feelings, and establishes mutual trust.
114. is the extent to which the leader is task oriented and directs subordinates’ work activities toward goal
115. , according to the Leadership Grid, occurs when efficiency in operations is the dominant orientation.
116.A model of leadership that describes the relationship between leadership styles and specific organizational situations is called a(n) approach.
117.A contingency approach to leadership that links the leader's behavioral style with the task readiness of subordinates is called the .
118.A(n) for leadership makes the leadership style unnecessary or redundant.
119.A situational variable that counteracts a leadership style is known as a(n) .
120. clarify the role and task requirements of subordinates, initiate structure, provide appropriate rewards, and try to be considerate to and meet the social needs of subordinates.