81) At which one of these stages career plateauing generally : 1414269
81) At which one of these stages is career plateauing generally observed ?
82) People in the ________ stage may find it difficult to maintain prior performance levels, perhaps because they have lost interest in their careers or have failed to keep their job skills up-to-date.
83) An organization that wants to ________ an employee may find that it needs to assist that employee's spouse in his or her career development as well.
84) "Managers should be paid more than regular employees." Do you agree with this statement? Justify your answer.
85) Define management and explain how the four functions of management are related.