1. The notion that natural phenomena such as : 1998991
1. The notion that natural phenomena such as the wind are controlled by spirits is known as ________.
2. ________ is the belief that mind and body are separate entities.
3. A person who has sustained damage to the primary visual cortex reports being blind. The ability of such a person to reach out and grasp a nearby object is known as ________.
4. Transection of the corpus callosum is useful in reducing the symptoms of ________.
5. Unilateral neglect is produced by damage to the ________ parietal cortex.
6. The first textbook of physiological psychology was written by ________.
7. ________ involves the use of simple processes to explain a more complex phenomenon.
8. __________ argued that the function of the brain was to cool the passions of the heart.
9. ________ is considered to be the father of modern philosophy.
10. Stimulation of ________ cortex results in muscle contraction on the opposite side of the body.