91. The pia mater has three important inward extensions: the
91. The pia mater has three important inward extensions: the falx cerebri, the falx cerebelli, and the tentorium cerebelli.
92. The ependymal cells are glia cells that assist in the production of cerebrospinal fluid.
93. The interventricular foramen (the foramen of Monro) leads into the fourth ventricle.
94. The cerebrospinal fluid is absorbed into the venous blood by the median foramen of Magendie.
95. The dorsal nerve root carries motor impulses from the spinal cord to the skeletal muscles.