91. Hematopoietic tissue responsible for making blood cells.
92. Smooth muscle : 2079293
91. Hematopoietic tissue is responsible for making blood cells.
92. Smooth muscle fibers tend to be longer, but weaker, than striated muscle fibers.
93. In a neuron, axons carry impulses toward the cell body and dendrites carry impulses away from the cell body.
94. Epithelial and muscle tissue have the greatest ability to regenerate.
95. Serous membranes have an underlying connective tissue layer called the lamina propria.