61) Line labels can be used like bookmarks in a : 2066115
61) Line labels can be used like bookmarks in a procedure.
62) Using the Visual Basic Editor to compile your database forces Access to compile all existing modules.
63) When a database compiles, Access examines the procedures in all modules and objects of the database. An error in any module or object other than the one currently being edited is identified and brought to your attention.
64) If a VBA error occurs while Access is running a procedure, you are offered the choice of ending the procedure or entering debugging mode. Choosing to end the procedure opens the Visual Basic Editor with the incorrect line of code highlighted in yellow.
65) The default file format in Access 2013 is the .accdb extension.