6. Which of the following used to send and receive
6. Which of the following is used to send and receive signals from computers by converting a digital signal from the computer (modulate) into an analog signal?
7. ____ refers to the process of changing data to information, and therefore, computers and communications technologies are central elements to the process.
8. ____ is a computer-based system for storing and transmitting images to remote locations for use by others involved in the medical management of the patient.
9. Display systems in the ____ environment fall into two categories: cathode-ray tubes (CRTs) and liquid crystal displays (LCDs).
10. ____ is a computer-based system used to collect and process data to provide its users with information needed for problem solving and decision-making.