6. In which of the following cells glucose phosphorylation reversible?
a. : 2078929
6. In which of the following cells is glucose phosphorylation reversible?
7. The cycle in which an ATP high-energy bond is broken to yield a phosphate group, ADP, and energy and then recombined to form ATP is called the:
a. conversion of monosaccharides.
b. ATP conversion.
c. ATP/ADP system.
d. metabolic pathway.
8. The preferred energy fuel of the body is:
c. amino acids.
d. fatty acids.
9. The process of splitting glycogen is called:
10. Glucose phosphorylation is catalyzed by which of the following enzymes?