6) In ABC inventory analysis, C items typically represent about : 2066001
6) In ABC inventory analysis, C items typically represent about 15 percent of the number of items but 80 percent of the usage.
7) In a continuous review inventory system, the order size is the same for each order.
8) The periodic review inventory model requires a continuous monitoring of inventory levels.
9) Classic Kitchen cabinets has forecasted demand for 200 cabinets for the upcoming month. Based on this information and knowing that each cabinet requires two knobs, they have forecasted that 400 knobs will be required. What term can be used to describe the demand for the knobs?
A) Sporadic demand
B) Independent demand
C) Co-variance demand
D) Dependent demand
10) Pareto's law suggests that
A) 80% of customers account for 20% of revenue.
B) 80% of customers account for 80% of revenue.
C) 20% of customers account for 80% of revenue.
D) 20% of revenue comes from 80% of customers.