6. ____________________ informatics core concepts include the basic concepts of
6. ____________________ informatics core concepts include the basic concepts of informatics relating to models, data, information, and systems theory, which are essential in order to understand information and communication systems.
7. ____________________ informatics has been identified as one of the biomedical imaging research opportunities that has the potential to enhance the roadmap themes of the National Institutes of Health in the United States.
8. The major components of PACS include digital image acquisition modalities, a computer network database server, an archival system, and a soft-copy display ____________________.
9. The terms health care information system and hospital information system both refer to a group of systems used within a hospital or enterprise that support and enhance ____________________.
10. Costs associated with various procedures performed on patients are generated and sent to a(n) ____________________ system.