58. Which of these an example of a coalition?
a. teachers : 2107154
58. Which of these is an example of a coalition?
a. teachers in a school district work together to demand better wages
b. a couple with a new baby, increasing the size of the family
c. a married couple or domestic partnership of two people
d. friends going out to dinner together
59. A(n) __________ is an alliance created in an attempt to reach a shared objective or goal.
60. __________ size refers to the number of members a group actually has.
61. __________ size refers to the number of potential members a group has.
62. From a __________ perspective, if groups exist to meet the instrumental and expressive needs of their members, then leaders are responsible for helping the group meet those needs.
c. symbolic interactionist