56) The Visual Basic Editor provides commenting functionality and more : 2066114
56) The Visual Basic Editor provides commenting functionality and more on the Developer toolbar.
57) The Edit toolbar has many useful features built into it such as buttons for increasing and decreasing indentations and listing the properties and methods of a statement in the Code window.
58) Debugging is the process of anticipating and controlling errors.
59) Error handling is the process of identifying and reducing the number of errors that can occur within your code.
60) Syntax errors occur within the Visual Basic Editor once the pointer leaves a line of code that the Code window cannot interpret.