56) Each employee can only be in the employees table : 2066020
56) Each employee can only be in the employees table exactly one time. However, an employee can be in the orders table many times, once for each sale.
57) Cardinality indicates the number of instances of one entity that relates to one instance of another entity.
58) A product can be in many different orders. Also, each order can have many products in inventory. This is an example of a M:N relationship.
59) In a small business, a department might be managed by no more than one manager, and each manager manages no more than one department. This is an example of a 1:1 relationship.
60) An entity relationship diagram tells you about data flow and is a fixed view of the database structure.