51. Records in separate tables may be connected through a(n) : 2125671
51. Records in separate tables may be connected through a(n) ____________________ that appears in both tables.
52. A field in a second table that is the primary key in the first table is used to form a relationship between the two tables; the field in the second table is called a(n) ____________________.
53. All of the data in a relational database are contained in ____________________.
54. The default ____________________ provided by Access is the ID field.
55. A table’s contents are shown in rows and columns when using the ____________________ view.