51) A partial dependency when a field depends another field : 2066019
51) A partial dependency is when a field depends on another field in the table, which then depends on a candidate key.
52) A dependency requires that the table has no fields with partial dependencies on a composite or concatenated key and satisfies 1NF.
53) The third normal form requires that the table has to be free of transitive dependencies and that the table satisfies both 1NF and 2NF.
54) By normalizing to BCNF, you are eliminating all transitive dependencies.
55) Referential integrity in relationships requires that only values that have a corresponding value in the primary table can be entered for a foreign key.