26) A taxpayer may become ineligible for earned income credit : 2125663
26) A taxpayer may become ineligible for earned income credit if he/she has excessive disqualified income such as dividends or interest.
27) The earned income credit is adjusted each year for inflation.
28) The Affordable Care Act requires all individuals to have health care coverage.
29) Taxpayers with household income between 100% and 400% of the Federal Poverty Level are generally eligible for a premium tax credit.
30) The maximum amount per year of dependent care expenses that can be used for calculating the credit for child and dependent care expenses is $3,000 for one qualifying individual.