16. The vast array of security risks provides a significant
16. The vast array of security risks provides a significant rationale for ____________________ methods.
17. The notion of the radiologist as ____________________ was identified as early as 2000 with the evolution and rapid growth of digital imaging technologies.
18. The lack of a(n) ____________________ in radiology informatics prompted the Society of Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM) to develop one.
19. The increasing growth and utilization of PACS in imaging have provided the need for individuals actively working in a PACS environment to become ____________________.
20. Individuals trained in imaging informatics as a subspecialty of ____________________ provide such contribution and in the end the patient will benefit from their wisdom.