16) Demand that calculated from a parent item called ________.
17) : 2066003
16) Demand that is calculated from a parent item is called ________.
17) In managing inventory for independent demand items, the two important decision queries that need to be answered are ________.
18) A repetitive procedure for counting inventory on a regular basis is known as ________.
19) Inventory systems in which orders are placed at regular intervals such as weekly or monthly are known as ________ systems.
20) Inventory systems in which inventory levels are continuously monitored to determine placement of an order are known as ________ systems.
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedSupply Chain Management 2 Years Ago 445 Views