16) Building up inventory in anticipation of unforeseen global supply : 2066011
16) Building up inventory in anticipation of unforeseen global supply chain interruptions is known as ________.
17) The period between placing and receiving an order is known as ________.
18) Producing extra inventory during periods of low demand, which is then consumed during periods of high demand, is known as ________.
19) Hallmark manufactures greeting cards throughout the year, building up inventory during lean periods to be utilized during the holiday period. They are using a technique known as ________.
20) Inventory models that order in regular weekly or monthly time intervals are known as ________ models.