16. ____ defined as the protection of information systems against
16. ____ is defined as the protection of information systems against unauthorized access to or modification of information, whether in storage, processing or transit, and against the denial of service to authorized users, including those measures necessary to detect, document, and counter such threats.
a.Information securityc.Systems integration
b.Information technologyd.Information systems
17. Individuals who complete both CPIA and CPSA can apply to write which examination?
18. Which organization’s mission is to enhance patient care, professionalism, and competence in imaging informatics?
19. Once the ____ certification is completed, an individual can ladder into either the CPIA or the CPSA certification.
20. ____ evolved as the technologies of digital image acquisition, image processing, image display, storage, and communications became widespread and commonplace.
a.Imaging informaticsc.Systems integration
b.IT securityd.Information systems