121) Thomas and Emma married, file a joint return, and : 2125642
121) Thomas and Emma are married, file a joint return, and have three qualifying children. Their AGI was $21,000. What is their EIC?
122) Victoria is single with two qualifying children and AGI of $24,000. What is her EIC?
123) Andy and Delilah both work and have one qualifying child. They had AGI of $21,000. What is their EIC?
124) Mindy and Xavier have a total tax liability of $475 before EIC. Their EIC for the current year is $2,578. What is their total tax refund or tax liability for the current year (assume they have no other credits or additional tax liability)?
B) $475 tax liability.
C) $2,103 tax refund.
D) $2,578 tax refund.
125) What is the "applicable figure" used to determine a taxpayer's contribution amount for purposes of calculating the appropriate premium tax credit if the taxpayer has a household size of 5 and household income of $44,000?
D) Cannot be determined with the information provided.