11. Which of the following that form of energy associated : 2102117
11. Which of the following is that form of energy associated with an object's location in a conservative force field?
12. What is the kinetic energy of a 0.135-kg baseball thrown at 40.0 m/s (90.0 mph)?
A. 54.0 J
B. 87.0 J
C. 108 J
D. 216 J
13. A horizontal force of 200 N is applied to a 55-kg cart across a 10-m level surface. If the cart accelerates at 2.0 m/s2, then what is the work done by the force of friction as it acts to retard the motion of the cart?
A. -1 100 J
B. -900 J
C. -800 J
D. -700 J
14. A golf ball hits a wall and bounces back at 3/4 the original speed. What part of the original kinetic energy of the ball did it lose in the collision?
15. If both mass and velocity of a ball are tripled, the kinetic energy is increased by a factor of: