11) Productivity can be impacted by better selection decisions and : 2057533
11) Productivity can be impacted by better selection decisions and better training programs.
12) If an organization decides to grow its business it will have an impact on whether the organization experiences a labor shortage or labor surplus.
13) Through attrition organizations fill new positions which have been vacated by employees who have resigned.
14) The impact that a labor shortage or surplus has on an organization is the same whether the organization has 100 or 1000 employees.
15) Company culture dictates how organizations communicate with and treat their employees. Company culture does not impact workforce planning, which deals specifically with operations.