11) If a firm turns over inventory once a week, : 2066015
11) If a firm turns over inventory once a week, they would have ________ inventory turns per year.
12) Best Tools turns over inventory once every month and its annual cost of goods sold is $180 million. The amount of average inventory they carry is ________.
13) Stock that is owned by the supplier but is in the physical possession of the buyer is known as ________.
14) Inventory which is managed by the supplier but is housed by the buyer is known as ________.