11. Anthrax most common in the agricultural regions of which : 2086518
11. Anthrax is most common in the agricultural regions of which of these countries?
a. Central America
d. All of the above
12. Hepatitis ____ is most commonly spread through food or water that has been contaminated by feces from an infected person.
13. Hepatitis ____ is spread through contact with infected blood, through sex with an infected person, or during childbirth. There is a vaccine for this kind of hepatitis.
14. Of the following medications, which is NOT an antifungal medication?
15. Jock itch is coded to ____.