11. ____ also known as the registration of patients.
11. ____ is also known as the registration of patients.
a.Order entryc.Report generation
12. Which of the following is a secure, real-time, point-of-care, patient-centric information resource for physicians?
13. ____ serves to connect systems so that they can exchange data.
14. ____ is the process in which terms defined in one system are associated with comparable terms in another system.
15. The ____ initiative dates back to 1998 through a joint venture between the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and the HIMSS.