106. People with xeroderma pigmentosum have a high risk of
106. People with xeroderma pigmentosum have a high risk of developing skin cancer.
107. In a pedigree, a partially shaded circle would indicate a female carrier for the trait.
108. In a pedigree, a completely empty square would indicate a male that had the trait.
109. A karyotype is effective only in identifying chromosomal abnormalities.
110. For a karyotype to be an effective predictor of genetic problems, it must be able to go back several generations.