Word Analysis. Examine the words and/or phrases for each question : 2086396
Word Analysis. Examine the words and/or phrases for each question below and determine the relationship among the majority of words/phrases. Choose the option that does not fit the pattern.
34) a. geosphere b. troposphere c. biosphere d. hydrosphere
35) a. fire b. overgrazing of lands c. ground cover alteration d. drought
36) The________ isotopes in the hard skeletons of corals are an important paleothermometer.
37) The temperature decrease in the troposphere is called the ________.
38) ________ is 20 times more effective than carbon dioxide at absorbing infrared radiation emitted by Earth.