Word Analysis. Examine the words and/or phrases for each question : 2086395
Word Analysis. Examine the words and/or phrases for each question below and determine the relationship among the majority of words/phrases. Choose the option that does not fit the pattern.
29) Oxygen isotopes (18O and 16O) are used to determine ________.
30) Scientists who analyze proxy data and reconstruct past climates are studying ________.
31) Light, heat, and ultraviolet rays are part of a large array of energy from the Sun called ________.
32) Gases are selective absorbers and ________ of radiation.
33) Carbon dioxide is transparent to incoming ________ solar radiation.