Question : Which one of the many personality traits of entrepreneurs appeared on two separate lists : 2141743
Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
77) Which one of the many personality traits of entrepreneurs appeared on two separate lists?
A) High energy level
B) Persistent problem solver
C) Moderate risk taker
D) Abundance of self-confidence
78) One of the most powerful predictors of entrepreneurial intent is that most future entrepreneurs possess a ________ personality.
79) Individuals that are predisposed to take intentional actions to influence their situation or environment are said to have a(n) ________.
A) mastery complex
B) proactive personality
C) dispositional advantage
D) autocratic management style
80) One of the most common causes of new business failure is ________.
A) that entrepreneurs can be too conservative
B) the inability of the founder to effectively lead
C) a lack of knowledge about the core business
D) a lack of customer focus
81) Which of these factors is not listed by Buchanan as a common entrepreneurial strength? .
A) A strong work ethic
B) Extreme confidence in their ability to succeed
C) The ability to manage high-risk situations
D) The ability to isolate themselves from the chaos
82) Which of these represents the three stages that new business ventures go through? .
A) Start-up, transition, scaling
B) Idea generation, business formation, maturity
C) Idea generation, scaling, maturity
D) Start-up, rapid growth, decline
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
83) The risk propensity is higher for entrepreneurs concerned with providing a family income than for those whose primary goal is growth of the business.
84) Employee empowerment is an important motivational tool for entrepreneurs to use.
85) The final stage of a new business venture is maturity. .
86) Many entrepreneurs struggle with the transition from being the person who does everything to being part of a functionally organized, professional management team. .