Question : Which of the following types of systems development is not characterized by short development times? : 2141889
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
58) Which of the following types of systems development is not characterized by short development times?
C) End-user development
59) You are an IT project manager for an advertising firm. The firm wishes to create an online survey tool that will be used to survey focus group reactions to products in development. The most important consideration for the firm is being able to offer the tool as soon as possible as a new corporate service. However, you know that many of the senior managers that are business owners of this project have difficulty in understanding technical or software development issues and are likely to change their requirements during the course of development. What development method would be most successful for this project?
A) End-user development
60) Which of the following is a technique used to create websites that will conform to the screen resolution of the user?
A) Mobile development
B) Multiplatform design
C) Native design
D) End-user design
E) Responsive web design
61) ________ enable(s) websites to change layouts automatically according to the visitor's screen resolution, whether on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
A) Responsive web design
B) Flexible layouts
C) Media queries to optimize design
D) Flexible images
E) Detecting user screen resolution
62) A detailed list of questions submitted to external vendors to determine how well they meet the organization's specific requirements is called:
A) a systems analysis.
B) a case study.
C) process specifications.
D) a feasibility study.
E) a request for proposal.
63) End-user development is useful primarily for creating:
A) enterprise systems.
B) user interfaces.
C) mobile apps.
D) conventional programs.
E) simple information systems.
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
64) Native apps can function even if the device is not connected to the Internet.
65) Systems analysts typically gather facts about existing systems by interacting with end users.
66) One problem with prototyping is that the systems constructed may not be able to handle large quantities of data in a production environment.
67) End-user developed solutions can be developed much faster than other approaches.