Question : Which of the following statements about machine learning is not true? : 2141837
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
82) Which of the following statements about machine learning is not true?
A) Nearly all machine learning today involves supervised learning.
B) More than 75 percent of AI development today involves some kind of machine learning.
C) Expert systems are a form of machine learning.
D) The main focus of machine learning is finding patterns in data and classifying date inputs in known and unknown outputs.
E) Many big data analytics applications utilize machine learning.
83) Google's ability to recognize the meaning and intent behind user queries rather than merely matching keywords is based on which of the following?
A) Expert systems
B) Parameterized reports
D) Machine learning
E) Neural networks
84) As described in the chapter opening case, IBM's Watson Explorer is an example of a(n):
A) cognitive computing platform.
B) cloud computing system.
C) augmented reality system.
D) genetic algorithm.
E) decision support system.
85) Which of the following statements about IBM's Watson Explorer, as described in the chapter opening case, is not true?
A) Watson Explorer is able to identify patterns in very large databases without explicit programming, although with significant human training.
B) Watson Explorer can make inferences and correlations about the content it ingests and rank potential responses for a user to select.
C) Watson Explorer can only analyze structured data.
D) Watson Explorer uses natural language processing.
E) Watson Explorer is an example of machine learning software.
86) "The Cat Paper" was a seminal research effort involving which of the following?
A) Machine learning
B) Genetic algorithm
D) Expert system
E) Computer vision system
87) Which of the following is used almost exclusively for pattern detection on unlabeled data where the system is not told what to look for specifically but to simply discover patterns in the data?
A) Intelligent agent
B) Deep learning neural network
C) Supervised learning neural network
D) Computer vision system
E) Genetic algorithm
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
89) Deep learning uses multiple layers of neural networks.
90) IBM Watson Explorer can be used to confirm medical diagnoses.
91) Robotics is a type of intelligent technique.