Question : When working with smaller screens, you can minimize the ribbon : 2162329
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
21) From Backstage view, you can view the document ________ including document title, author name, and subject.
C) control panel
22) When working with smaller screens, you can minimize the ribbon so that only the ________ are visible.
A) tab names
D) Quick Access Toolbar and Close button
23) You can display the KeyTips within the ribbon by pressing the ________ key.
24) The default zoom level for viewing a document is ________.
25) The default font in a Word document is ________.
A) Comic Sans
B) Times New Roman
26) You can make all of the following changes to a theme font except ________.
27) You can use the ________ command to place a copy of a selection on the Clipboard and remove the selection from the original location.
28) Use the ________ command to search a document for hidden data or potentially personal data that should not be shared.
A) Check Accessibility
B) Check Properties
C) Check Compatibility
D) Inspect Document
29) The search feature in Microsoft Office that helps you with an Office command is the ________ feature.
A) Guide Me
B) Teach Me
C) Tell Me
D) Show Me
30) OneDrive is Microsoft's ________ storage product.
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
31) Windows 10 is an operating system that works only on mobile devices.
32) On a single computer, Windows 10 can have multiple user accounts.
33) You download Windows apps from the Microsoft Store.
34) The mouse pointer is any symbol that displays on your screen in response to moving your mouse.
35) You can create personal folders to store documents, pictures, and programs.
36) A dialog box is a small window that displays options for completing a task.
37) A Word document is an example of a file.
38) A drive is an area of storage that is formatted with a file system compatible with your operating system.
39) Scroll bars may be vertical or horizontal.
40) Data refers to everything you create and store during the day-to-day use of your computer.