Question : What is dynamic pricing and how is it used in e-commerce? : 2141739
ESSAY. Write your answer in the space provided or on a separate sheet of paper.
36) What is dynamic pricing and how is it used in e-commerce?
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
38) Amazon.com is known primarily for its use of which of the following business models?
A) Market creator
B) Transaction broker
D) Content provider
39) Craigslist is an example of:
A) B2C e-commerce.
C) P2P e-commerce.
D) B2B e-commerce.
E) C2C e-commerce.
40) Which of the following types of e-commerce involves businesses selling goods and services directly to individuals via the Internet?
A) B2C e-commerce
B) B2B e-commerce
D) C2C e-commerce
E) P2P e-commerce
41) Which of the following is an example of a company primarily engaged in B2B e-commerce?
C) Apple Music
45) Which of the following best illustrates the sales revenue model?
A) Apple accepts micropayments for single music track downloads.
B) Yelp receives a fee after steering a customer to a participating website where he or she makes a purchase.
C) Netflix charges customers a monthly fee for access to its library of movies.
D) Pandora provides basic services for free but charges a premium for advanced services.
E) eBay receives a small fee from a seller if a seller is successful in selling an item.
46) Uber uses the ________ business model.
A) service provider
C) market creator
D) transaction broker
E) community provider