Question : What are the limitations of analyzing the acquisition and development of a new information system from a financial perspective? : 2141884
ESSAY. Write your answer in the space provided or on a separate sheet of paper.
22) What are the limitations of analyzing the acquisition and development of a new information system from a financial perspective?
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
23) Which is the first step in developing a new information system?
A) Feasibility study
B) Defining the problem
C) Developing alternative solutions
E) Gathering information requirements
24) Which is the last step in developing a new information system?
A) Change management
B) Training and documentation
C) Implementing the solution
25) Which process develops a detailed description of the functions that a new information system must perform?
A) Test plan development
B) Systems design
C) Feasibility study
D) Requirements analysis
E) PERT chart
26) A(n) ________ details the costs and benefits of each alternative and the changes that the organization will have to make to use the solution effectively.
A) alternative selection process
B) implementation plan
C) feasibility study
D) testing plan
E) requirements analysis
27) The first step in implementing a systems solution is to:
A) identify information requirements.
B) prepare training and documentation.
C) perform a feasibility study.
D) evaluate alternative solutions.
E) create detailed design specifications.