Question : Use a calculator and the change-of-base formula to find the logarithm to four decimal : 2151552
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
Use a calculator and the change-of-base formula to find the logarithm to four decimal places.
SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
Provide an appropriate response.
6) Why is e used as a base for exponential and logarithmic functions?
7) Explain how exponential and logarithmic functions are related.
8) In your own words, explain what a logarithm is.
9) What is the connection between ex and ln x?
10) Can you solve this equation without using logarithms? Why or why not? 5 = 3x
11) If a number has a negative natural logarithm, then the number must be ___.
12) Why is evaluating lnea much like answering the question "What is the name of the boy whose name is Jose?"
13) What is the difference between ln a and log a?