The data type a variable given when it declared : 2043802
- The data type a variable is given when it is declared is called its actual type.
- The data type of the value assigned to a variable must either be the same as its declared type or a subclass of the declared type.
- The declared data type of the actual parameter for method's formal parameter, where the formal parameter is declared to be an interface, must be class that implements the interface.
- The declared type of an object determines the messages that can be sent to the object.
- The way an object responds depends on its declared type.
- Java postpones determining the definition of the method to use until run-time time when polymorphism is used.
- Dynamic binding is the method of determining which method definition will be invoked at compile time.
- Java uses the rules of method resolution to determine which definition of a method is to be used with polymorphism.
- An advantage of inheritance polymorphism is that classes can be added to an inheritance hierarchy without modifications to methods with parameters of the superclass.
- When you program has many possible inputs you should perform exhaustive testing.
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedComputer Science 3 Years Ago 201 Views