An instance can have more than one name in : 2043787
- An instance can have more than one name in a program at the same time.
- An accessor method provides access to the value of a particular instance variable.
- Actual parameters are the working names for details that will be filled in later.
- The purpose of parameters is to allow a method to be more general, passing the specific values to the method when it is used so that different values can be used each time the method is invoked.
- When a function passes a value back in response to a method invocation the value passed back is called the return type.
- A class can have only one constructor.
- The scope of a variable is that part of the program where it can be used.
- Two different classes can use the same instance variable names but they will be different storage locations with potentially different values.
- Calculating where an object should appear relative to the upper left corner of the frame is called relative positioning.
- To use the graphical shapes in the Users package of the Wheels library we must import the package.
5 (1 Ratings )
SolvedComputer Science 1 Week Ago 157 Views