TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement true and 'F' if : 2086502
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
46) Continental crust is generally thicker than oceanic crust.
47) S waves can travel through solid and liquid media.
48) The time between the first P-wave and S-wave arrivals is a measure of the distance from a receiving station to the epicenter of the earthquake.
49) Unconsolidated, water-saturated soils or sediments provide good foundation materials for buildings and other structures.
50) Tsunamis are caused by sudden displacement of large volumes of seawater.