TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement true and 'F' if : 2086398
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
40) As the South Atlantic basin widens by seafloor spreading, Africa and South America are moving closer together.
41) Earth's radius and surface area are slowly increasing to accommodate the new oceanic crust being formed at mid-ocean ridges.
42) Hawaii is the oldest island of the Hawaiian Island chain.
43) The volcanoes of Hawaii are localized above a deep mantle hot spot; they are not part of the East Pacific oceanic ridge.
44) The rate of seafloor spreading is, on the average, about one meter per year.
45) During various times in the geologic past, the polarity of Earth's magnetic field has been reversed.