TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement true and 'F' if : 1404279
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
74) HRP is a process of reviewing human resources requirements to ensure that an organization has the required number of employees, with the necessary skills, to meet its goals.
75) Starting in 2011, labour force growth in Canada will be entirely dependent on new immigrants.
76) Human Resources Planning is a reactive process which both anticipates and influences an organization's future.
77) Trend analysis is valuable as an initial estimate of HR demand only.
78) Ratio analysis involves making forecasts based on the ratio between two causal factors.
79) Regression analysis determines the line of best fit.
80) Exchanging ideas without face-to-face interaction is a characteristic of the nominal group forecasting technique.
81) Managerial judgment is central to qualitative forecasting, but plays only a small role in quantitative forecasting techniques.
82) External supply is one source of human resources supply.
83) Short-term and long-range HR demand forecasts only provide half of the staffing equation by answering the question "How many employees will we need?"