1. Personal values and moral character play key roles in : 1800953
1. Personal values and moral character play key roles in improving a company’s ethical performance.
2. In most companies, a moral atmosphere cannot be detected.
3. In a benevolence ethical climate, the interests of the company’s employees and external stakeholders most likely would be given high priority.
4. Managers, as major decision-makers, are one of the keys to whether a company will act ethically or unethically.
5. It is impossible for multiple ethical climates to exist within one organization.
6. All ethics issues in business are the same.
7. Honesty, integrity and accuracy are absolute requirements of the accounting function.
8. The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Code directs accountants to be responsible to their clients and their profession, but not to the public.
9. Any business that wished to do so can improve the quality of its ethical performance.
10. The majority of large U.S. corporations do not have codes of ethics.
11. In the United States, most ethics policies are primarily based on the company’s mission and vision.
12. According to a recent Transparency International survey, Denmark and Sweden are two countries that are least likely to be subjected to bribery.
13. Ethics deal with human dilemmas that frequently go beyond the formal language of law.
14. Following laws can always define proper action.
15. Illegal acts committed by employees, such as fraud and insider trading, is called blue-collar crime.