1. Concern about the ethics of leaders a relatively recent : 2103423
1. Concern about the ethics of leaders is a relatively recent phenomenon.
2. Ethical theory provides a system of rules or principles that guide us in making decisions about what is right or wrong.
3. Deontological theory focuses primarily on the consequences (ends or purposes) of an individual’s actions.
4. The ethics of leaders have little impact on the ethical climate of their organizations.
5. Virtue-based theories of ethics focus on the conduct of leaders rather than who they are as people.