1. An affirmative action plan (AAP) a written report detailing : 2098110
1. An affirmative action plan (AAP) is a written report detailing how an employer actively seeks to hire and promote individuals in protected classes.
2. For employers with government contracts totaling $1,000,000 or more, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Procedures (OFCCP) requires that an AAP be completed.
3. Job analysis defines the working contract between the employee and the organization.
4. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) is the 1967 federal legislation prohibiting illegal discrimination in employment against individuals 50 years of age and older.
5. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was developed the same year as the ADEA and prohibits illegal discrimination in employment against individuals with disabilities.