1. A marketing plan a detailed description of the resources : 2028823
1. A marketing plan is a detailed description of the resources and actions needed to achieve stated marketing objectives.
2. Strategic planning is the process of anticipating events and market conditions and deciding how a firm can best achieve its organizational objectives.
3. The facilities plan estimates the firm’s employment needs and the skills necessary to achieve organizational goals.
4. The need for a business plan is more acutely felt in a small company than in a large multinational company.
5. A marketing plan is not reevaluated once it is completely implemented.
6. A firm’s marketers must write a marketing plan before formulating an overall marketing strategy.
7. The mission statement puts into words an organization’s overall purpose and reason for being.
8. A firm’s goals should be specific and measurable.
9. Every marketing plan requires a budget, a time schedule for implementation, and a system for monitoring the plan’s success or failure.
10. An exit strategy is a plan for a firm to leave the market.