Question : To create a new Microsoft account, you must provide : 2162326
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
1) At the top of a window in an Office application, the ________ bar displays the name of the file and the name of the program.
2) A(n) ________ is a set of instructions that a computer uses to accomplish a task.
A) operating system
3) To create a new Microsoft account, you must provide a(n) ________.
A) email address
B) product key
C) credit card
D) mailing address
4) When you start your computer, you will first see the ________.
A) Microsoft store
B) home page
C) start menu
D) lock screen
5) Which option is not part of the Windows 10 Start menu?
A) Signed-in User
B) Apps list
C) My computer icon
D) Settings button
6) ________ is a program within Windows 10 that you can use to capture images of all or a portion of your computer screen.
B) Snag It Tool
C) Freeze Screen Tool
D) Snipping Tool
7) A USB flash drive is an example of a ________ storage device to transfer information from one computer to another.
8) The File Explorer window includes all of the following except ________.
A) an address bar
B) live tiles
C) a ribbon
D) a Quick Access Toolbar
9) A tab added to the ribbon automatically when a specific object is selected and that contains commands relevant to the selected object is known as a ________ tab.
10) You must click the ________ button to change the active window to fill the entire screen.
11) A ________ is a list of commands within a category.
A) scroll box
C) navigation pane
12) A GUI typically includes all of the following except ________.
A) a desktop
B) a pointer
13) In Windows, a hamburger is an icon that, when clicked, displays a(n) ________.
B) app bar
D) live tile
14) To return a window from full-screen view to its previous size, select ________ in the top-right corner of the window.
A) Restore Down
15) To see and switch between open apps, on the taskbar click the ________ button.
A) Live View
B) Task View
C) Current View
D) Start Menu
16) A(n) ________ file is smaller in size than the original file, takes up less storage space, and can be transferred to other computers quickly.
17) When you press Enter and formatting marks are turned on, you will see a ________ at the point where you pressed Enter.
A) soft return
B) paragraph symbol
C) section break
D) page break
18) ________ is a technology that shows the result of applying an editing or formatting change as you point to possible results, before you actually apply it.
A) Print Preview
B) Theme Preview
C) Live Preview
D) Style Preview
19) The ________ command reverses your last action.
20) In order to have an updated copy of a file in more than one location, you can ________ the files so that updates in one location can be reflected in another based on a set of rules.